Lightweight library for modular service lookups
DescriptionSezPoz is a lightweight and simple-to-learn library that lets you perform modular service lookups. It provides some of the same capabilities as (for example) java.util.ServiceLoader, Eclipse extension points, and NetBeans Lookup and XML layers. However, SezPoz has some special advantages:
* The service registrations are made just using type-checked Java
annotations. There are no configuration files to edit, and your
Java IDE can show you registrations since they are simply usages
of an annotation.
* You can register individual objects (values of static fields or
methods) instead of whole classes.
* You can associate static metadata with each implementation, using
regular annotation values. The caller can choose to inspect the
metadata without loading the actual implementation object
(as with Eclipse extension points).
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".