Sort lines containing delimited fields
DescriptionSort::Fields provides a general purpose technique for efficiently sorting lists of lines that contain data separated into fields. Sort::Fields automatically imports two subroutines, fieldsort and make_fieldsort, and two variants, stable_fieldsort and make_stable_fieldsort. make_fieldsort generates a sorting subroutine and returns a reference to it. fieldsort is a wrapper for the make_fieldsort subroutine. The first argument to make_fieldsort is a delimiter string, which is used as a regular expression argument for a split operator. The delimiter string is optional. If it is not supplied, make_fieldsort splits each line using /\s+/.
626 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.90-2 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".