TT2/3, HT, HTE, Tmpl, and Velocity Engine
DescriptionTemplate::Alloy represents the mixing of features and capabilities from all of the major mini-language based template systems (support for non-mini-language based systems will happen eventually). With Template::Alloy you can use your favorite template interface and syntax and get features from each of the other major template systems. And Template::Alloy is fast - whether your using mod_perl, cgi, or running from the commandline. There is even Template::Alloy::XS for getting a little more speed when that is necessary. According to Wikipedia, "an alloy is a homogeneous mixture of two or more elements".
811 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.020-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".