the "Template Toolkit" template processing system in perl
DescriptionThe Template Toolkit is a fast, powerful, flexible, and easily extensible template processing system written in Perl. It is ideally suited for (but not limited) to the creation of static and dynamic web content. It includes support for all standard templating directives and many additional features including output filtering, exception handling, macro definition, support for plugin objects, definition of template metadata, embedded Perl code, and much more. This package contains the 'tpage' and 'ttree' executables which serve as simple, powerful tools in the creation of static content without any prerequisite knowledge of Perl. It also contains an extensive set of Perl modules ideally suited to act as a templating system in the dynamic creation of web content. Excellent offline batch processing makes it ideal for generating non-web-based content including POD, LaTeX, PostScript, and plain text from source templates. This package includes the HTML and Postscript template libraries which provide a number of basic templates for use in building pages in these forms. This package also includes Doug Steinwand's high-speed drop-in replacement for Template::Stash written in Perl XS.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".