interface to Lingua::EN::Inflect for the Template Toolkit
DescriptionTemplate::Plugin::Lingua::EN::Inflect is an interface to Damian Conway's Lingua::EN::Inflect Perl module, which provides plural inflections, "a"/"an" selection for English words, and manipulation of numbers as words. The plugin provides an 'inflect' filter, which can be used to interpolate inflections in a string. The NUM() function sets a persistent default value to be used whenever an optional number argument is omitted. The number to be used for a particular invocation of 'inflect' can also be specified with a 'number' option. For the full details of the inflection functionality please refer to the Lingua::EN::Inflect manual.
571 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.04-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".