module for automatic text wrapping and reformatting
DescriptionText::Autoformat provides intelligent formatting of plain text without the need for any kind of embedded mark-up. The module recognizes Internet quoting conventions, a wide range of bullet and number schemes, centered text, and block quotations, and reformats each appropriately. Other options allow the user to adjust inter-word and inter-paragraph spacing, justify text, and impose various capitalization schemes.
752 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.750000-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".