module for cycling through a list of values via a scalar
DescriptionYou use Tie::Cycle to go through a list over and over again. Once you get to the end of the list, you go back to the beginning. You don't have to worry about any of this since the magic of tie does that for you. The tie takes an array reference as its third argument. The tie should succeed unless the argument is not an array reference. Previous versions required you to use an array that had more than one element (what's the pointing of looping otherwise?), but I've removed that restriction since the number of elements you want to use may change depending on the situation. During the tie, this module makes a shallow copy of the array reference. If the array reference contains references, and those references are changed after the tie, the elements of the cycle will change as well. See the included test.pl script for an example of this effect.
466 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.225-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".