Perl module for writing XML documents
DescriptionXML::Writer is a helper module for Perl programs that write an XML document. The module handles all escaping for attribute values and character data and constructs different types of markup, such as tags, comments, and processing instructions. By default, the module performs several well-formedness checks to catch errors during output. This behaviour can be extremely useful during development and debugging, but it can be turned off for production-grade code. The module can operate either in regular mode in or Namespace processing mode. In Namespace mode, the module will generate Namespace Declarations itself, and will perform additional checks on the output. Additional support is available for a simplified data mode with no mixed content: newlines are automatically inserted around elements and elements can optionally be indented based as their nesting level.
1004 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.625-1 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".