Perl module for querying XML tree structures with XQL
DescriptionThe XML::XQL module implements the XQL (XML Query Language) proposal submitted to the XSL Working Group in September 1998. The spec can be found at: http://www.w3.org/TandS/QL/QL98/pp/xql.html. Most of the contents related to the XQL syntax can also be found in the XML::XQL::Tutorial that comes with this distribution. Note that XQL is not the same as XML-QL! The current implementation only works with the XML::DOM module, but once the design is stable and the major bugs are flushed out, other extensions might follow, e.g. for XML::Grove. XQL was designed to be extensible and this implementation tries to stick to that. Users can add their own functions, methods, comparison operators and data types. Plugging in a new XML tree structure (like XML::Grove) should be a piece of cake.
104 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.68-6 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".