program for operating PSK31/RTTY modes with X GUI
Descriptionlinpsk is a program for operating on amateur radio digital modes. linpsk currently supports BPSK, QPSK, and RTTY modes, and it provides an X user interface. linpsk's main features are:
- simultaneous decoding of up to four channels
- different digital modes may be mixed
- trigger text can be defined on each channel
- each channel can be logged to a file
- user-defined macros and two files for larger texts
- spectrum and waterfall displays, both scalable in the frequency domain.At the Moment RTTY only supports 45 baud and 1.5 stopbits.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".