Scotland Yard board game with network support
DescriptionLondon Law is an online multiplayer adaptation of the classic Scotland Yard board game (also see Wikipedia), first published by Ravensburger in 1983. The game is unusually asymmetric; one player controls the movements of the criminal Mr. X as he tries to evade Scotland Yard, while another one to five players control five detectives trying to track him down. Mr. X has an advantage in access to transportation routes, and his precise location remains hidden for most of the game. The detectives have only the advantage of superior numbers, so they must work in concert to limit the criminal's options. London Law features an attractive map overlaid on high-resolution satellite imagery.
16656 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2.1-18 (Information last updated about 13 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".