graphical user interface providing a workflow for HDR imaging
* Create an HDR file from a set of images (formats: JPEG, TIFF 8bit and
16bit, RAW) of the same scene taken at different exposure setting.
* Save and load HDR images.
* Rotate and resize HDR images.
* Tonemap HDR images.
* Copy exif data between sets of images.Supported HDR formats:
* OpenEXR (extension: exr).
* Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr).
* Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff).
* Raw image formats (extension: various).
* PFS native format (extension: pfs).Supported LDR formats: JPEG, PNG, PPM, PBM, TIFF (8 bit).
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install luminance-hdr