LXPanel is a GUI application for the Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment
It is derived from fbpanel and includes the following features:
* User-friendly application menu automatically generated from .desktop
files on the system
* Launcher bar (small icons clicked to launch apps)
* Task bar supporting ICCCM/EWMH `urgency' hint (Pidgin IM windows
can flash on new incoming messages)
* Run dialog (type a command to run, without opening a terminal)
* Net status icon plug-in (optional).
* Volume control plug-in (optional).
* Notification area (system tray).
* Digital clock.
* Keyboard LEDs plug-in (display caps/num locks).
* lxpanelctl: control lxpanel from other programs.
For example, "lxpanelctl run" will show the Run dialog in lxpanel,
and "lxpanelctl menu" will show the application menu. This is
useful in combination with window manager key bindings.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install lxpanel