LXDE monitor configuration tool
DescriptionLXRandR is a GUI application for the Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment (LXDE). This is a very basic monitor config tool utilizing the X extension called RandR. It can let you change the screen resolution on the fly. Besides, when you run lxrandr with external monitor connected, its GUI will change, and show you some quick options to get your projector or external monitor working correctly. This tool doesn't aim to be a full randr frontend. If you need the full power of RandR, get xrandr (console) or grandr (GUI) and read some tutorials. LXRandR only gives you some easy and quick options which are intuitive. It's very suitable for laptop users who frequently uses projectors or external monitor and just want to get their work done without reading a lot of "geek-centered" manuals or command line tutorials.
169980 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.2-1+b1 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".