reformat mail drafts according to templates
Descriptionmailplate addresses the problem of having multiple mail identities, each with a different template for composing mail messages, and the need to switch between them after starting to write. It can process mail drafts and switch the underlying template and can thus be used from within the editor to switch the identity used to write the current mail message. It can also be used as a wrapper of your editor and invoked directly from your mail user agent. Its ability to automatically select a template according to a nifty scoring system based makes it the ideal companion for those who use mail on a daily basis.
329 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2-1 (Information last updated 22 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".