Share mouse and pointer with other computers
DescriptionMango-lassi lets you to share mouse and pointer with other computers using Avahi. It has features like:
* Fully peer-to-peer. All Mango Lassi instances are both client and server
at the same time. Other hosts may enter or leave a running session at any
* No need to open X11 up for the network.
* You have a 50% chance that for your setup you don't need any configuration
at all. In the case of the other 50% you might need to swap the order of
your screens manually in a simple dialog, because Mango Lassi didn't guess
correctly which screen is left and which screen is right.
* libnotify integration so that it tells you whenever a desktop joins or
leaves your session.
* Shows a nice OSD on your screen when your screen's input is currently being
redirected to another screen.
* Uses all those nifty GNOME APIs, like D-Bus-over-TCP, Avahi, libnotify,
* Supports both the X11 clipboard and the selection, supporting all content
types, and not just simple text -- i.e. you can copy and paste image data
between Gimp on your screens.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".