DescriptionThis package contains manual pages translated into Polish, originating from a large number of projects which do not ship translated man pages themselves, including the traditional Linux manpages. The exact projects and man pages might change from release to release, so please look at the actually shipped files for the current set. The following sections are included:
* 1 = User programs (e.g. ls, ln)
* 4 = Devices (e.g. hd, sd).
* 5 = File formats and protocols, syntaxes of several system
files (e.g. wtmp, /etc/passwd, nfs).
* 6 = Games etc.
* 7 = Conventions and standards, macro packages, etc.
(e.g. nroff, ascii).
* 8 = System administration commands.The original (software) packages contain additional manual pages which have not been translated yet.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install manpages-pl