Various applets for the MATE panel
Descriptionaccessx-status: indicates keyboard accessibility settings, including the current state of the keyboard, if those features are in use. Battstat: monitors the power subsystem on a laptop. Character palette: provides a convenient way to access non-standard characters, such as accented characters, mathematical symbols, special symbols, and punctuation marks. MATE CPUFreq Applet: CPU frequency scaling monitor Drivemount: lets you mount and unmount drives and file systems. Geyes: pair of eyes which follow the mouse pointer around the screen. Keyboard layout switcher: lets you assign different keyboard layouts for different locales. Invest: downloads current stock quotes from the Internet and displays the quotes in a scrolling display in the applet. The applet downloads the stock information from Yahoo! Finance. System monitor: CPU, memory, network, swap file and resource. Trash: lets you drag items to the trash folder. Weather report: downloads weather information from the U.S National Weather Service (NWS) servers, including the Interactive Weather Information Network (IWIN).
13483 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.24.0-1+b1 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".