German male voice for Mbrola
DescriptionThis package contains a German diphone database provided in the context of the MBROLA project see: http://tcts.fpms.ac.be/synthesis/ DE6 is a male German diphone voice created in the context of the EU project NECA (IST-2000-28580), with the aim of being particularly suitable for the flexible synthesis of expressive speech. The main feature of DE6 is therefore that it contains a complete diphone set for three different voice qualities defined by their vocal effort, low effort ("soft voice"), medium effort ("normal or modal voice"), and high effort ("loud voice"). This diphone database was recorded jointly by the Institute of Phonetics at Saarland University and by the Language Technology Department at DFKI, Saarbrücken.
291 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.0.20021125-2 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".