Server extensions for the MBT tagger
DescriptionMbtServer extends Mbt with a server layer, running as a TCP server. Mbt is a memory-based tagger-generator and tagger for natural language processing. MbtServer provides the possibility to access a trained tagger from multiple sessions. It also allows one to run and access different taggers in parallel. MbtServer is a product of the Centre for Language and Speech Technology (Radboud University, Nijmegne, The Netherlands), the ILK Research Group (Tilburg University, The Netherlands) and the CLiPS Research Centre (University of Antwerp, Belgium). If you do scientific research in natural language processing, MbtServer will likely be of use to you.
346 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.11-1+b1 (Information last updated about 17 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".