Debian Med image processing and visualization packages
DescriptionThis metapackage will install Debian packages which might be useful in medical image processing and visualization. It installs several packages supporting DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) which is the de-facto standard for medical image management. The standard defines data structures and services for the exchange of medical images and related information. The latest release has been published in 2008 and consists of 18 parts. For more information, you can visit the NEMA homepage http://medical.nema.org/ . The status of the official DICOM base standard plus all the supplements and correction items are summarized at David Clunie's webpage: http://www.dclunie.com/dicom-status/status.html where you'll find direct links to the most recent yearly edition ftp://medical.nema.org/medical/dicom/2008/ .
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload now
47 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.2 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".