Loads pages from MediaWiki and converts to LaTeX and PDF
DescriptionThis project provides a simple way of turning a HTML page hosted on a server into a high quality PDF version as well an its LaTeX source file respectively. Particular care has been to generate esthetically pleasing results for pages hosted on servers running MediaWiki. This project provides a simple default mode which just requires the URL to the page and creates a PDF file, by processing the HTML generated by the (MediaWiki-) server. It also provides extended possibilities giving a fine grained control over the conversion process to users familiar with LaTeX and MediaWiki. Much effort was put into providing reasonable defaults for this way of processing for the needs of the English and German Wikibooks projects. Images are also downloaded, and if necessary modified for use in a LaTeX document. The latest test run on more than 2000 featured articles on the English Wikipedia completed without failures.
759 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 7.29-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".