Pipes and tubes for Minetest
DescriptionThis mod uses nodeboxes to supply a complete set of 3D pipes and tubes, along devices that work with them. Unlike the previous version of this mod, these pipes are rounded, and when placed, they'll automatically join together as needed. Pipes can go vertically or horizontally, and there are enough nodes defined to allow for all possible connections. Valves and pumps can only be placed horizontally, and will automatically rotate and join with neighboring pipes as objects are added, as well as joining with each other under certain circumstances. Pipes come in two variants: one type bears one or more dark windows on each pipe, suggesting they're empty, while the other type bears green-tinted windows, as if full (the two colors should also be easy to select if you want to change them in a paint program). These windows only appear on straight lengths and on certain junctions.
12176 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20190607.1-2 (Information last updated about 1 hour ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".