Code generator for Standard ML
Descriptionml-burg generates a Standard ML program to perform bottom-up rewriting of an input tree. Cost information associated with each rewrite rule is used to derive the minimum rewrite cost for the entire tree. A successful reduction corresponds to rewriting the input tree to a special non-terminal symbol called the "start" non-terminal. Upon successful reduction, facilities are provided to walk the tree emitting semantic actions corresponding to the rules that matched. Install this package if you want to write a compiler in SML using a burg specification.
1974 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 110.79-4 (Information last updated about 20 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".