set of electronic mail handling programs
DescriptionThis is the mmh mail user agent (reader/sender), a command-line based mail reader that is powerful and extensible. nmh is an excellent choice for people who receive and process a lot of mail. Unlike most mail user agents, mmh is not a single program, rather it is a set of programs that are run from the shell. This allows the user to utilize the full power of the Unix shell in coordination with mmh. Mmh is a modified version of the electronic mail handling system nmh. Nmh (new MH) itself was originally based on the package MH-6.8.3, and was intended to be a (mostly) compatible drop-in replacement for MH. In contrast, mmh is not intended to be a drop-in replacement for nmh, rather mmh breaks compatibility to nmh in order to modernize and simplify it.
1141 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4-2 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".