multi router traffic grapher
DescriptionThe Multi Router Traffic Grapher is a tool primarily used to monitor the traffic load on network links (typically by using SNMP). MRTG generates HTML pages containing PNG images which provide a LIVE visual representation of this traffic. MRTG typically produces daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly graphs. In addition to monitoring via SNMP, MRTG can also generate graphs based on the output of any application, allowing one to generate graphs of anything that needs monitoring (for example, CPU and memory usage, email volumes, web hits, etc). For faster data collection, MRTG can also interface to RRDtool. The mrtg-contrib package contains the contributed scripts and configuration files that used to form part of the mrtg package.
1188 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.17.4-4 (Information last updated about 4 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".