ALSA GUI control tool for Envy24 (ice1712) soundcards
DescriptionMudita24 is a modification of the Linux alsa-tools' envy24control: an application controlling the digital mixer, channel gains and other hardware settings for sound cards based on the VIA Ice1712 chipset aka Envy24. Unlike most ALSA mixer controls, this application displays a level meter for each input and output channel and maintains peak level indicators. This is based on Envy24's hardware peak metering feature. Mudita24 provides alternate name to avoid confusion with "envy24control 0.6.0" until changes in this version propagate upstream. As balance to the "Envy", this project needed some Mudita "In Buddhism the third of the four divine abidings is mudita, taking joy in the good fortune of another. This virtue is considered the antidote to envy and the opposite of schadenfreude." This utility is preferable to alsamixer for those with ice1712-based cards: M-Audio Delta 1010, Delta 1010LT, Delta DiO 2496, Delta 66, Delta 44, Delta 410 and Audiophile 2496. Terratec EWS 88MT, EWS 88D, EWX 24/96, DMX 6Fire, Phase 88. Hoontech Soundtrack DSP 24, Soundtrack DSP 24 Value, Soundtrack DSP 24 Media 7.1. Event Electronics EZ8. Digigram VX442. Lionstracs, Mediastaton. Terrasoniq TS 88. Roland/Edirol DA-2496.
28534 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0.3+svn13-6 (Information last updated 21 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".