network-wide graphing framework (grapher/gatherer)
DescriptionMunin is a highly flexible and powerful solution used to create graphs of virtually everything imaginable throughout your network, while still maintaining a rattling ease of installation and configuration. This package contains the grapher/gatherer. You will only need one instance of it in your network. It will periodically poll all the nodes in your network it's aware of for data, which it in turn will use to create graphs and HTML pages, suitable for viewing with your graphical web browser of choice. It is also able to alert you if any value is outside of a preset boundary, useful if you want to be alerted if a filesystem is about to grow full, for instance. You can do this by making Munin run an arbitrary command when you need to be alert it, or make use of the intrinsic Nagios support. Munin is written in Perl, and relies heavily on Tobi Oetiker's excellent RRDtool. To see a real example of Munin in action, you can follow a link from <http://munin-monitoring.org/> to a live installation.
7501 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.0.37-1 (Information last updated about 5 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".