indexes and searches email in maildir folders
Descriptionnmzmail is a tool, primarily to be used with mutt, for indexing and searching maildir folders. Based on the result of a search query using the search engine namazu2, nmzmail generates a maildir folder containing symbolic links to the mail(s) matching the query. A simple mutt macro makes it easy to use nmzmail from within mutt. nmzmail is similar to mairix (another email index/search program), but perhaps easier to use since it uses the query syntax of namazu2. Features:
- fast mail searching even with large quantities of mail
- incremental index building
- integrates very nicely into mutt
- rich, but simple, query language including regex
- query history
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".