"ignore" is a manager, filter and parser
for the .gitignore spec at <https://git-scm.com/docs/gitignore>,
* Standalone module, much simpler than e.g. "fstream-ignore".
* Only contains utility methods
to filter paths according to the specified ignore rules.
* Never tries to discover ignore rules
by traversing directories or fetching from git configurations.
* Doesn't care about sub-modules of git projects.
* Complies exactly to gitignore documentation
- "/*.js" should only match "a.js", not also "abc/a.js".
- "**/foo" should match "foo" anywhere.
- Prevents re-including a file excluded in a parent directory.
- Handles trailing whitespaces:
- "a " (one space) should not match "a " (two spaces).
- "a \ " matches "a ".
- All test cases are verified against "git check-ignore".
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install node-ignore