Rest API client for NodeJS
DescriptionAllows connecting to any API REST and get results as js Object. The client has the following features:
* Transparent HTTP/HTTPS connection to remote API sites.
* Allows simple HTTP basic authentication.
* Allows most common HTTP operations: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE, PATCH or any
other method through custom connect method
* Allows creation of custom HTTP Methods (PURGE, etc.)
* Direct or through proxy connection to remote API sites.
* Register remote API operations as own client methods, simplifying reuse.
* Dynamic path and query parameters and request headers.
* Improved Error handling mechanism (client or specific request)
* Added support for compressed responses: gzip and deflate
* Added support for follow redirects thanks to great follow-redirects
* Added support for custom request serializers (json,xml and url-encoded
included by default)
* Added support for custom response parsers (json and xml included by
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install node-node-rest-client