Nagios service monitor agent
DescriptionThis addon allows you to send service check results to a central monitoring server running Nagios in a reasonably secure manner. Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and networks. Nagios' features include:
- Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP,
- Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks
- Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email,
pager, or user-defined method)
- Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events
(for proactive problem resolution)
- Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file,
etc.)Nagios was written in C and is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".