programs for dealing with numbers from the command line
DescriptionThe 'num-utils' are a set of programs for dealing with numbers from the Unix command line. Much like the other Unix command line utilities like grep, awk, sort, cut, etc. these utilities work on data from both standard in and data from files. Includes these programs:
* numaverage: A program for calculating the average of numbers.
* numbound: Finds the boundary numbers (min and max) of input.
* numinterval: Shows the numeric intervals between each number in a sequence.
* numnormalize: Normalizes a set of numbers between 0 and 1 by default.
* numgrep: Like normal grep, but for sets of numbers.
* numprocess: Do mathematical operations on numbers.
* numsum: Add up all the numbers.
* numrandom: Generate a random number from a given expression.
* numrange: Generate a set of numbers in a range expression.
* numround: Round each number according to its value.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install num-utils