Fast, light-weight proxy for memcached and Redis
Descriptionnutcracker, also known as twemproxy (pronounced "two-em-proxy"), is a fast and lightweight proxy for the memcached and Redis protocols. It was primarily built to reduce the connection count on backend caching servers, but it has a number of features, such as:
* Maintains persistent server connections to backend servers.
* Enables pipelining of requests and responses.
* Supports multiple server pools simultaneously.
* Shard data automatically across multiple servers.
* Supports multiple hashing modes including consistent hashing and
* High-availability by disabling nodes on failures.
* Observability through stats exposed on stats monitoring port.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install nutcracker