Usenet binary grabber
Descriptionnzb is a binary news grabber written in Qt 4. It natively downloads and decodes the files specified in the nzb file, an XML format which describes binary files on Usenet by their message-id. nzb provides support for direct streaming of media files to your favourite media player. nzb files are a popular way to describe files posted on Usenet which span several messages (multi-part binaries). These files eliminate the need to fetch headers from newsgroups as nzb files contain the message-ids of the segments which can be downloaded directly from most news servers. A technical description can be found at http://docs.newzbin2.es/index.php/Newzbin:NZB_Specs nzb makes Usenet downloading easy by providing an easy to use interface which loads up a specified nzb file and either downloads the files described in the nzb or streams the data to an external application. This is usually used for video files which results in streaming video over Usenet.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".