OpenConnect VPN server compatible with Cisco AnyConnect VPN
DescriptionOpenConnect server (ocserv) is an SSL VPN server. Its purpose is to be a secure, small, fast and configurable VPN server. It implements the OpenConnect SSL VPN protocol, and has also (currently experimental) compatibility with clients using the AnyConnect SSL VPN protocol. The OpenConnect VPN protocol uses the standard IETF security protocols such as TLS 1.2, and Datagram TLS to provide the secure VPN service. The server is implemented primarily for the GNU/Linux platform but its code is designed to be portable to other UNIX variants as well. Ocserv's main feature is isolation of the VPN users from the main VPN server process. Each authenticated user is assigned an unprivileged worker process, and a networking (tun) device. That not only eases the control of the resources of each user or group of users, but also prevents privilege escalation due to any bug on the VPN handling (worker) server. Each VPN user can be authenticated using password, PAM, public key (in a smart card or not) or any combination of methods.
12110 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.12.2-3+b2 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".