simple converter from OpenDocument Text to plain text
Descriptionodt2txt is a command-line tool which extracts the text out of OpenDocument Texts, as produced by OpenOffice.org, KOffice, StarOffice and others. odt2txt can also extract text from some file formats similar to OpenDocument Text, such as OpenOffice.org XML (*.sxw), which was used by OpenOffice.org version 1.x and older StarOffice versions. To a lesser extend, odt2txt may be useful to extract content from OpenDocument spreadsheets (*.ods) and OpenDocument presentations (*.odp). It is small and fast, can output the document in many encodings and adopts to your locale.
2646 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.5-1+b2 (Information last updated about 3 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".