Office 2003 XML Schemas - xsd
DescriptionThis download contains documentation on a number of XML schemas for Microsoft® Office 2003 Editions including Microsoft Office Word 2003, Microsoft Office Excel 2003, Microsoft Office InfoPath® 2003, and Microsoft Office Visio® 2003 schemas. It also includes schema information for Microsoft Office OneNote® 2003, Microsoft Office Project 2003, Microsoft Office Research Services and Microsoft Office Word 2003. This download contains the Microsoft Office 2003 Edition XML Schema References and related documentation including the following: Overviews on WordprocessingML (the XML file format for Word 2003), SpreadsheetML (Excel 2003), FormTemplate XML schemas (InfoPath 2003) and DataDiagramingML (Visio 2003). Additional XML schema information for OneNote, Project, and Research Services. Reference documentation on all Office 2003 schemas, detailing every element and type. This package contains the XML schema files used in Office 2003 Editions.
3783 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.0-1 (Information last updated about 11 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".