command-line tools for the OpenEXR image format
DescriptionOpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications. OpenEXR's features include:
* Higher dynamic range and colour precision than existing 8- and
10-bit image file formats.
* Support for the "half" 16-bit floating-point pixel format.
* Multiple lossless image compression algorithms. Some of the
included codecs can achieve 2:1 lossless compression ratios on
images with film grain.
* Extensibility. New compression codecs and image types can easily
be added by extending the C++ classes included in the OpenEXR
software distribution. New image attributes (strings, vectors,
integers, etc.) can be added to OpenEXR image headers without
affecting backward compatibility with existing OpenEXR
applications.This package contains the following tools:
* exrheader, a utility for dumping header information.
* exrstdattr, a utility for modifying OpenEXR standard attributes.
* exrmaketiled, for generating tiled and rip/mipmapped images.
* exrenvmap, for creating OpenEXR environment maps.
* exrmakepreview, for creating preview images for OpenEXR files.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".