command-line tools for the OpenEXR image format
DescriptionOpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications. OpenEXR's features include:
* Higher dynamic range and colour precision than existing 8- and
10-bit image file formats.
* Support for the "half" 16-bit floating-point pixel format.
* Multiple lossless image compression algorithms. Some of the
included codecs can achieve 2:1 lossless compression ratios on
images with film grain.
* Extensibility. New compression codecs and image types can easily
be added by extending the C++ classes included in the OpenEXR
software distribution. New image attributes (strings, vectors,
integers, etc.) can be added to OpenEXR image headers without
affecting backward compatibility with existing OpenEXR
applications.This package contains the following tools:
* exrheader, a utility for dumping header information.
* exrstdattr, a utility for modifying OpenEXR standard attributes.
* exrmaketiled, for generating tiled and rip/mipmapped images.
* exrenvmap, for creating OpenEXR environment maps.
* exrmakepreview, for creating preview images for OpenEXR files.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on…Install openexr