command-line tools using the JPEG 2000 library
DescriptionThis package provides with command-line tools allowing for conversions between several formats and also provides tools for encoding and decoding motion-jpeg2000 video formats:
- j2k_to_image: decodes j2k, jp2, and jpt files to pgm, ppm, pnm,
pgx, and bmp.
- image_to_j2k: encodes pnm, pgm, pgx, bmp, and ppm files to j2k,
- index_create: create jp2 with JPIP index file from a j2k file.
- frames_to_mj2: convert YUV video streams to mj2 format.
- mj2_to_frames: convert mj2 video streams to YUV format.
- wrap_j2k_in_mj2: wrap j2k codestreams into mj2 format.
- extract-j2k-from_mj2: extract j2k codestreams from the mj2 format.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".