OpenPrinting printer support - PostScript PPD files
DescriptionThis package includes a collection of free PostScript Printer Description files for PostScript (and clone) printers from various manufacturers, as distributed by OpenPrinting. If you have non-PostScript printers, the foomatic-db-compressed-ppds (or foomatic-db and foomatic-db-engine), hplip and the printer-driver-* packages are the ones you need; this package won't be of much help to you. Some manufacturers distribute PPD files for their printers under non-free licenses; those are not included in this package, but may be available from the manufacturer's website, included on a CD or other media with the printer, or downloadable from the OpenPrinting web site (even automatically if the printer setup tool supports it).
1475 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20161201-1 (Information last updated about 21 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".