OSSIM core utilities
DescriptionOpen Source Software Image Map (OSSIM) is a high performance engine for remote sensing, image processing, geographical information systems and photogrammetry. It has been actively developed since 1996. Designed as a series of high performance software libraries, it is written in C++ employing the latest techniques in object-oriented software design. The library provides advanced remote sensing, image processing, and geo-spatial functionality. A quick summary of OSSIM functionality includes ortho-rectification, precision terrain correction, rigorous sensor models, very large mosaics, and cross sensor fusions, a wide range of map projections and datums, and a large range of commercial and government data formats. The architecture of the library supports parallel processing with mpi (not enabled), a dynamic plugin architecture, and dynamically connectable objects allowing rapid prototyping of custom image processing chains. This package includes core tools that use the OSSIM library to perform some basic tasks.
716 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 126.96.36.199+ds-5+b1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".