PAMPI is a free software to create presentations easily.
presentations are written in text files,
- so they can be modified easily
- the files syntax (Markdown) is easily learnt
- many examples of usable Markdown are available at
They are converted to web pages (HTML files)
- one can view them with a browser
- one can publish them online, grab them on a USB stick, etc.
In PAMPI's interface, the Markdown file is displaied in the left
side and on can view the result in the right side.
Every step of a presentation can be located in any position in a 3D
- one provides its coordinates
- one can specify its zoom factor
- one can specify rotations
Maths can be authored with KaTeX.
Here are many examples: https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/LaTeX/Mathematics.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything. Upload a screenshot
Hint: upload an image here from your clipboard with Ctrl-V
Install this software package
If the package is available for the distribution you are currently using on your computer then install the software by clicking on… Install pampi