Pandora FMS - The Flexible Monitoring System (agent)
DescriptionPandora FMS is a monitoring application to watch systems and applications. Pandora FMS allows you to know the status of any element of your bussiness systems. Pandora FMS watches your hardware, your software, your multilayer system and, of course, your Operating System. Pandora FMS can detect a network interface down or the movement of any NASDAQ new technology market value. If you wish, Pandora FMS can send a SMS message when your system or your application fails... or when Google stock value drops below 330 US$. Pandora FMS will adjust, like an octopus, to your systems and requirements, because it has been designed to be open, modular, multiplattform and easy to customize. Pandora FMS is developed for system administrators. Pandora FMS Agent is a agent program for Pandora FMS. You should install this package into every target servers.
3055 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 4.1-1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".