privacy-friendly helper to refresh a GnuPG keyring
Descriptionparcimonie is a daemon that slowly refreshes a gpg public keyring from a keyserver. Its refreshes one OpenPGP key at a time; between every key update, parcimonie sleeps a random amount of time, long enough for the previously used Tor circuit to expire. This process is meant to make it hard for an attacker to correlate the multiple performed key update operations. See the included design document to learn more about the threat and risk models parcimonie attempts to help coping with. parcimonie also ships a desktop applet that allows one to monitor the background daemon's activities with a graphical user interface.
3116 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.11.0-1 (Information last updated about 8 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".