track menstrual cycles and predict fertility periods
DescriptionPeriodic Calendar is a GUI application which assists in women menstrual cycles tracking and fertility periods prediction. This information can be used as supportive either for conception or contraception planning. Periodic Calendar provides support for BBT and sympto-thermal methods which have the highest reliability in fertility periods prediction. User can choose any subset of the features to be used or even fall to the generic calendar method (which if used alone is very unreliable). Authors of the Periodic Calendar still insist on not being an equal substitute to the fertility planning consultants or doctors. Before using this application please talk to your doctor or read a good book on the subject. THE PREDICTIONS MADE BY THIS PROGRAM CAN BE NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS FINAL. THE METHODS USED ARE NOT 100% EFFECTIVE FOR ALL WOMEN.
84537 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.4.1-1 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".