PCMCIA utilities for Linux 2.6
DescriptionThis package provides PCMCIA initialisation tools for Linux 2.6.13-rc1 or later, replacing the old pcmcia-cs tools used with earlier kernel versions. PCMCIA cards are commonly used in laptops to provide expanded capabilities such as network connections, modems, increased memory, etc. To use PCMCIA you need to have kernel modules available to support it. These are included in the stock Debian 2.6 kernel packages. You will most likely also need udev, although it isn't always required. The wireless-tools package is required by many wireless network adapters.
2219 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 018-8+b1 (Information last updated about 12 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".