Pd object to report the size of an array
DescriptionThis provides a simple object for Pure Data that reports the size of an array by name. For historical reasons, it is packaged as a standalone object. It is a very simple object, but has always been distributed by itself. It is packaged alone in keeping with the one-library-per-package style of all other pd libraries. This is a tiny package that might otherwise be lumped into a 'goodies' package, but it is the only tiny like this, so a 'goodies' package would end up being just this single object anyway.
859 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.1-5 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".