set of tone mapping operators
DescriptionThis package contains a set of state-of-the-art tone mapping operators. Tone mapping is a technique used to approximately map the appearance of high-dynamic range (HDR) images to media with more limited dynamic range. The operators are suitable for processing of both static images and animations. The operators are embedded in a flexible framework (pfstools) which provides a unified input/output mechanism and a modular architecture for the filtering of the image data. Various file formats for static images and video are transparently supported and the High Dynamic Range data are processed modularly through a Unix piping mechanism.
111 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.0.5-2+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".