PHP front-end to manage virtual services on LDAP - main package
DescriptionPhamm is a useful PHP front-end providing role-based administrative access to virtual services using an LDAP back-end. If you are looking for a Postfix LDAP Front-end Phamm could be a good solution. Other MTA's can be used like qmail-ldap, Courier, Exim and Dovecot. Phamm works with a plug-in system: the typical service is a mail server with virtual mail domain support, but plug-ins are also available for FTP, web proxying, and so on. The use of XML descriptor files simplifies creating new plugins or customizing existing ones.
322 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.6.5-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".